StrengthsFinder Workshop Intensive
Led by: Bliss Hansen, CTC Coach
CliftonStrengths Facilitator, and Owner BHF Coaching
DEADLINE TO REGISTER and TAKE ASSESSMENT (and Pay) is May 6th
You also will have time to work alone in the workshop and privately with Bliss.
People who use their strengths every day are six times more likely to be engaged in their work and three times more likely to say they have an excellent quality of life. - Gallup
You may think you know what your strengths are, but putting them into words – and more importantly, to action – is critical to landing meaningful employment. The CTC StrengthsFinder Virtual Zoom Workshop Intensive is built around StrengthsFinder 2.0, created in 1998 and rooted in more than 40 years of research, this assessment has helped millions discover and develop their natural talents.
The Intensive provides a unique opportunity for CTC clients to move through discovery to intentional planning and action. Don’t waste any more time with a scattershot approach to your search.
Led by CTC Coach Bliss Hansen, participants will use the “power of the group” to illuminate their strengths and how they work with others. In order to accommodate our new reality of social distancing, the Intensive has been reworked using the full versatility of Zoom so participants can feel just as engaged as if they were in person. The VIRTUAL Intensive includes break-out sessions, a working lunch, and private access to the facilitator in real time, and other engaging tools and features.CTC is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 868 0539 7303
Dial by your location: +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
StrengthsFinder Assessment is ideal for professionals who:
- Career Changers
- Re-launchers (Those returning to work after extended time out of workforce)
- New Professionals
- Headscratchers (Unsure on direction)
- Stuck and Stalled
- Passive Job Seekers (Employed)
- Unfulfilled and Uninspired
The StrengthsFinder Virtual Zoom Workshop Intensive includes:
- Access to online StrengthsFinder assessment
- Interactive, 4-hour group Zoom workshop
- One (1) individual coaching session post-workshop (to be completed within 3 weeks virtually)
As part of this experience, you will:
- Identify and understand your Top Five Strengths
- Develop strategies to maximum your strengths on your resume, LinkedIn profile and value statement (verbal introduction)
- Create success stories to support your strengths
"Bliss is in the right career! Her five strengths were spot on. She was excellent at listening and summarizing back to us."